- Concentrated adaptogens, including ginseng root, cordyceps, and rhodiola extracts, to address numerous systems in the body involved in the stress response
- Asian ginseng root (Panax Ginseng) standardised to 16mg ginsenosides to promote alertness and vitality, and counteract fatigue
- Panax Ginseng may also support cognitive function and the normal functioning of the immune system
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) provides support for the nervous system and helps improve cognitive performance and reactivity
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), standardised to the active compound cordycepic acid, to help support energy levels and immune function
|Each capsule typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Cordyceps Sinensis Extract (Paecilomyces hepiali††)||228mg||✝|
|[standardised to 7% (16mg) cordycepic acids]|
|Asian Ginseng Root Extract (Panax ginseng)||66.5mg||✝|
|[standardised to 24% (16mg) ginsenosides]|
|Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea)||50mg||✝|
|[standardised to 3% rosavins (1.5mg) and to 1% (0.5 mg) salidroside]|
†† An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences,
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide.
1 capsule twice daily, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.